Guide and test report for BOX wall lights and mirror clip-on lights from DECOR WALTHER.
Box wall lights and mirror clip-on lights
Mirror lights and wall lights for the bathroom ✓ Energy saving with LED ✓ for bathroom mirrors and mirror cabinets
As a store and online shop owner, we have been selling the popular ones for years Box wall lights by DECOR WALTHER. Immediately after the presentation of the lights at the ISH in Frankfurt, we decided to include the BOX series in our range of bathroom furnishings.
Advantages of the Box wall light
The Box wall light has several well-thought-out features. On the one hand, it can be mounted firmly on the wall over mirrors or as a Mirror clip-on lights - Variant directly onto the mirror.
Thanks to its low depth of just 10cm, it does not fall far into the room, and the flat design does not make the box wall light appear too voluminous. This makes it ideal as a hallway and stairwell wall light.
It is also a good addition as a wardrobe light above the mirror for the last look before leaving the house. Another great feature is: Box wall lights shine evenly upwards and downwards into the room, whereby the light shining downwards can be used very well for viewing the face without shadows or glare, while the light shining upwards is available for room illumination.
For guest toilets, a single box wall light is often enough as the sole light. In larger systems or bathrooms, depending on the size of the washbasin, one or two lights are often hung over the basin and the room is illuminated by additional ceiling lamps or recessed spotlights.
When deciding on a box wall lamp, make sure that the power supply is located exactly behind the lamp or has to be moved there. Likewise, with longer lights, care should be taken to ensure that the walls in the lamp area are straight and not wavy, so that the lights lie evenly along their entire length.
What should you pay attention to with the Box wall light?
If it is a clip-on mirror light, the cable can come out of the wall somewhere behind the mirror, which gives you more flexibility. That's why the clip-on light is often used for bathroom improvements where there is already a connection cable above the washbasin.
Saving energy with LED
Since the different variants have increased so much due to the further development of LEDs (there are currently 188 different ones), we decided to present all the possibilities and variations here. So that everyone can choose and get the right BOX wall light.
Basic information about the Box wall and mirror lights from Decor Walther:
1. The only difference between the wall lights and mirror clip-on lights is the various attachments included.
2. The only difference is the length of the wall lights and mirror clip-on lights. The height of 5cm and the depth of 10cm are the same for all of them.
3. The BOX wall lights are available in 10 - 15 - 25 - 40 - 60 - 80 - 120 and 150cm.
4. When it comes to BOX mirror clip-on lights, we differentiate between 10 - 15 - 25 - 40 and 60cm.
- - -
The following surface colors are available for the pure LED versions:
- Chrome - Satin nickel - Gold - Matt gold - Rose gold - Matt white - Matt black
- The following are available for the halogen versions:
- Chrome - Satin nickel - Matt silver - Rose gold 800
- - -
With the pure LED wall and mirror clip-on lights, the bulbs can only be replaced by the manufacturer. These have a stated lifespan of around 50,000 hours and should therefore last for a long time.
These BOX LED lights are available in 2700 Kelvin and 3000 Kelvin versions.
- The 2700 is the warmer light color and is very similar to the well-known halogen light. Well suited for classic warm tone applications.
- The 3000 version is the slightly cooler light and therefore very suitable for more modern locations. When it comes to light colors, personal taste should always decide.
- The LED box lights can all be dimmed with a trailing edge dimmer. Please consult your electrician for advice on this.
- - -
The halogen version BOX 10 is equipped with a halogen lamp for G9 sockets, max. 60W.
All others, the BOX 15 - BOX 25 - BOX 40 and BOX 60, are equipped with R7s sockets and, depending on the size, are equipped with up to 3 bulbs, max. 300W for the BOX 60.
There is also the option of equipping the halogen BOX lights with LED bulbs to suit the corresponding socket. Here you are very flexible.
The halogen bulbs can be dimmed with the appropriate dimmers. This also applies, ask your electrician.
- - -
The luminaires are distinguished in their names as follows
1. Box 10 for the halogen wall light version
2. Box 1-10 for the halogen mirror light version
3. Box 15 N LED 2700K for the 2700 Kelvin wall light LED variant
4. Box 15 N LED 3000K for the 3000 Kelvin wall light LED variant
5. Box 1-15 N LED 2700K for the 2700 Kelvin clip-on mirror light LED variant
6. Box 1-15 N LED 3000K for the 3000 Kelvin mirror clip-on light LED variant
We hope that the information was able to help you get a better overview of the box wall lights and mirror lights from Decor Walther.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Use our Contact form , or call.
If you would now like to have a Decor Walter wall or mirror clip-on light, then that's it here in our Decor Walther BOX mirror and wall lights department.
This page will be updated gradually, so please take a look again.
Your dasfeinebad team